Last updated date April 7th, 2020
If you are a California resident and would like to see a summary of the privacy disclosures applicable to you, please click here for our California Privacy Notice.
(i) The information you provide to us:
We collect information directly from you through your use of our Platform:
When you sign up for a user account, you may be asked to provide personal information including but not limited to your name, your name, company name, contact details, delivery address and payment information. We may also collect information about your location, food tastes, reviews, usage, messages, or any other actions performed on CaterCurator Platform.
For Service Providers:
When you sign up to provide catering service through our platform, the information you provide us might include your name, business name, all location addresses, website URLs, contact information, and any other information you choose to provide.
For Organizations & Enterprises:
When you submit a request to learn more about our Platform and how it may benefit your organization, the information you provide us might include your name, contact information, your organization’s name, and any other information you choose to provide.
(ii) The information we collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or other devices you use to access our Platform, and about your use of the Services:
Usage information: Details of your useage of our Platform, including location and traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on/through our Platform
Device information: Information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating systems, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, type etc.), device type, unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
Location information: Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
Information from Cookies and Other Technologies: We and our service providers collect information through the use of “cookies” and other technologies, such as tracking pixels, to understand how you navigate through and interact with our Platform, to learn what content is popular, to enhance the Platform and provide you with a more relevant and personalized experience, for authentication and advertising purposes, to save your preferences, and to collect certain usage, device and location information as described above. Cookies store basic information to help websites/applications recognize your browser. We may use both session and persistent cookies. A session cookie vanishes after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use our Platform. Tracking pixels are embedded in websites, emails or/and online advertisements; they are designed to collect usage information like ad impressions or clicks and email open rates, measure the popularity of our Platform and associated advertising, and access cookies. Please consult your web browser settings, to update your cookies settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated or to disable cookies altogether.
(iii) The information we collect from Third Parties:
We and our service providers use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process and respond to your questions and queries.
- Understand our Platform users, improve the content and features of our Platform (such as by personalizing content to your likings and interests), and process and complete your transactions.
- Send communications for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Administer our Platform and diagnose technical issues.
- Provide you with policies regarding your account.
- Enable us to show you advertisements that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data to conduct research.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Carry out our duties and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of relevance to you. We may use your information to enable us to show advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, example to send you communications via calls, emails, or messages to inform you about our products that may be of interest to you, push notifications to your mobile device, help us analyze use of our Platform, and process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers.
- Food Recipients: If you are not the recipient of the order you place, we may share your information with the food receiver to the extent we communicate with them with respect to the food order.
- Your Employer: If you place orders for your employer, and your employer is an Catercurator enterprise user, or has a corporate or national account, we share your information with your employer.
- Other Unaffiliated Third Parties like third parties we collaborate with in connection with integration, marketing and certain other joint efforts, Third parties whose offers we believe you may be interested in, Data co-ops that allow us to provide certain information about our users (e.g., email address) and exchange such data with other participating companies for all such companies to enhance their customer records, identify potential customers, and contact potential customers.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of sale or transfer of some or all of CaterCurator assets, merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or, whether as a going concern or as part of liquidation, bankruptcy, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CaterCurator about users of our Platform are among the assets transferred.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company DHD Hospetality Services Inc.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CaterCurator, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
- We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Information in Payment Card
While using few features of our platform, such as to place your orders and/or to make payments to certain restaurants, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our Platform, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with restaurants, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers.
To help us better understand your use of the Platform, we may use third-party web analytics on our Platform (such as Google Analytics). These service providers use the sort of technology described in the "Automatic Data Collection Technologies" Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users' use of the Platform. We also use Google Analytics as described in the below section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
- Inform, optimize, and display ads based on past visits to our website and other sites;
When accessing the Platform from a mobile device you may also receive custom in-application ads. Each operating system: iOS, Android and Windows Phone provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of custom in-application ads. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of custom in-application ads. For other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device/operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference available in certain web browsers. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. Learn more about Do Not Track.
Along with the other rights and choices described in this Policy, you have the below rights and choices regarding information:
(i) Rights Regarding your Information:
- Provide you access/copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Remove certain personal information we have about you.
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of this information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information.
As provided in applicable law, you also have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your rights. Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need to retain certain information in order to provide our services to you. We also need to take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which may include, depending on the sensitivity and type of the information you are requesting, verifying your name and email address. You are also allowed to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with written and signed permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent’s request. If you would like further information regarding your legal rights or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us at email@example.com.
(ii) Geo-location Tracking:
If you granted us permission to collect your GPS location information and you no longer wish for us and our service providers to collect/use such information, you may disable the location features on your device through the device’s operating system settings. Please note, you may not be able to access or receive some or all of the services, content, and/or features made available via the Platform, when disable such features.
(iii) Unsubscribe Marketing Emails:
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails via the unsubscribe link provided in the emails or by updating your marketing preferences in your profile page. Please note that it may take us some time to process this request. Even if you opt out from receiving marketing messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us, such as order confirmations, updates to our policies and practices, or other communications regarding our transactions with you.
(iv) Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information to Other Unaffiliated Third Parties:
As explained in the “Other Unaffiliated Third Parties” provision in section C above, we may share information with unaffiliated third parties/data cooperatives we collaborate with or provide offers that we think may be of value to you. This sharing of information may be considered a “sale” under applicable laws, such as in California or Nevada. If you would like to opt out of our sharing with those unaffiliated third parties for purposes that could be considered “sales” or otherwise for those parties’ own commercial purposes, please submit a sale opt-out request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without legally-required affirmative authorization.
Please note that California residents can also use the opt-out mechanism above to exercise your rights under the California “Shine the Light” law which gives you the right to opt out of the sharing of certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Please note that CaterCurator is located in the United States of America and provides the Platform, and processes your data, in the United States. But, CaterCurator may additionally subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, service providers, contractors and other trusted business partners in countries other than your country of residence in accordance with applicable law. Such third parties may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of our Platform to you, the processing of transactions, and/or the provision of any support services. By providing us with your information, you acknowledge any such stroage, transfer or use.
We take appropriate measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful access, alteration, destruction, loss or disclosure. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third party service providers with respect to payment gateway and processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is completely secure. By using our Platform, you accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Platform, and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
8815 Conroy Windermere Rd.
Orlando, FL 32835